2012 MFT Asphalt Maintenance Program
The Quincy City Council approved the annual motor fuel tax asphalt maintenance program Monday night, which will cover 20 city blocks. R. L. Brink Construction will complete the project for $560,423.
Roads that will be repaved are:
• Spring Street from Sixth to Eighth.
• Maple Street from 12th to 13th.
• North 16th Street from Chestnut to Spruce.
• North 17th Street from Lind to Chestnut.
• Biscayne Street from 36th to Hamilton.
• Ruby Court from Biscayne to the cul-de-sac
• Sherwood Drive from Biscayne to Columbus Road.
• Jersey Street from 18th to 20th.
• Monroe Street from 20th to 22nd.
• St. Charles Drive from Gerard to 12th.
• Spring Street from 12th to 14th.
• South 12th from Payson to Ohio.