A ‘little’ rain, maybe, but no frog strangler

May 29, 2010 12 Comments

Oh boy, here we go again …

I’m looking at various weather forecasts at 8 p.m. Saturday and most are calling for about a 30 percent chance of (thunder)showers between 3-6 p.m. Sunday. I’m pretty sure the track can take a little rain, but one of those 30-minute frog stranglers could wipe out Sunday’s schedule again.

I may not sleep tonight.

Stevie postive thinking if we all pray sing a little kumbya and beg karma and the racing faries it should happen, I haven’t been this good all week to not get to race. C-ya Sunday. I believe I believe.

I’m gonna kill one of those racing fairies if it rains Sunday!

3. TEAM4FAN says:

P#$S ON MOTHER NATURE ….. WE’RE GOIN ANYWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!
    TAILGATIN IN THE PARKIN LOT AT 2 O’CLOCK …… ALL WELCOME , MITE EVEN HAVE A BRAT FOR YA STEVIE . IF WE DO GET THE QUICKIE SHOWER AT 4 , I VOLUNTEER MY TRUCK TO HELP PACK THE TRACK IN …. NO WORK MONDAY , (for most) SO WE GOT ALLLLL NITE TO WASTE RITE ???
    LET IT COME DOWN ,,,,,,, PACK IT IN & GET-ER-DUN !!!!

== SKIPP 18hrs 40mins TO RACIN !!!!!

I’M PRETTY SURE BONE HAS A NEW LOOK (finally) FOR THE #4 MOD

4. Girl mod fan says:

Lol Steive you just gave the quote of the week!! My little car may get stuck but I’d do my best to back a track. I am not afraid to sit out a little rain shower. How many times in the past have we all sat there and waited, it made it all the more fun….. There wiill be racing, *now everyone close your eyes and click your heels three times* See ya all soon ;-)

LMAO Mr. Dirt, thanks for the smile. If it rains I say we let the fans go out and stomp the track like they did in pretty woman with the polo match. We should be arriving around 4 so can some snatch me a bratt from skipp’s party, not a crispy one & a bud light please. It has been foretold we will race tonight & love it. Hope A B has his car fixed for tonight.

Gentlemen … and gentlewomen, start your engines!!!

7. Girl mod fan says:

Lol Skipp I know your already out there partying… could you save some good food for just a fan and I?? We would love a brat and a cold beer…. It would just start the night off right… and Mr. Dirt hope to spot you in your rightful seat tonight =)

8. Girl mod fan says:

Stevie… We are set on meeting you tonight… lol just so you know who we are… lol… So Hide as far as you can… unless you think you already know ;-)

I didn’t see your post until AFTER the races! But I think you guys waved, right? Next week a formal meeting!

10. Girl mod fan says:

yea we waved to you up in the tower god box… hard to miss with the bright orange :-)

did skippy have a brat for you?

12. Girl mod fan says:

lol Not for just a fan… when he meet us it was during the mod feature… lol we are a blog family now… brats and beer unite… Ooo and a chicke filet for you Stevie!! ;-)