Aug. 28 sport mod feature winner: Tony Dunker

August 30, 2011 19 Comments

1. fan222g says:

Dang Dunk, you would think you could put a little smile on that face!!!! Been a long time coming!!!!

2. rick sager says:

dam tony could you smile alittle bit

“NEVER BE OVER-EXCITED FOR BEING IN A PLACE YOU EXPECT TO BE”

#3 – DALE EARNHARDT SR

“I AM NUMBER FOUR”

4. flyby says:

You better stick with bmods dunker. God knows you can’t win against the big dogs! Lucky you aren’t in a imca mod. They don’t let them step down a class to race with bmods. They call it cherry picking.

Why would IMCA car they let LM drivers drop down to stock cars. Sounds like someones throwing a tantrum. And they let Sport mod drivers drive one of those stocky cars too. So I’m thinking your gonna have one of those upon reflection moments Flyby. ;-)

JUST RE-CHECKED STEVIE DIRTS DIRTY 30 LIST……..AND STILL DON’T SEE FLYBY ON THERE ANYWHERE ?????

JUST RE-CHECKED STEVIE DIRTS PAST CHAMPIONS LIST……AND STILL DON’T SEE FLYBY ON THERE ANYWHERE??????

JUST RE-CHECKED STEVIE DIRTS DRIVERS WITH 100 WINS LIST……AND STILL DON’T SEE FLYBY ON THERE ANYWHERE??????

MAYBE HE WILL LIST “THE MOST POPCORN EATIN BY A FAN” AND WE CAN SEE YOU ON THERE

JUSTIN CREDIBLE WILL BE HEARTBROKEN TO KNOW HE WON A “UMP” MOD CHAMPIONSHIP AND STEPPED DOWN AND “CHERRY PICKED” AN IMCA LATE MODEL CHAMPIONSHIP

WE WONT BE RACIN THE 15C SPORTMOD AGAIN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 17TH WHEN I GO CHERRY PICK THE $1K TO WIN @ DONNELSON, MITE BE A TITE FIT IF UR BODY IS AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH BUT YOU JUST NAME THE DATE AND WE WILL HAVE IT AT THE TRACK @ QUINCY FOR YA IF YA WANNA GIVE IT A TRY MY FRIEND.

ANNNNND……..ONE MORE CHERRY PICKIN DATE @ QUINCY ON SEPTEMBER 18TH , UH OH FOR ANOTHER TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP???? THAT WILL JUST BREAK YOUR HEART

UNTIL THEN———–“I AM NUMBER FOUR”

AND……………..YOU ARE STILL A “ZERO”

7. TEAM4FAN says:

UUUHHHH …. HOW DID THAT TASTE FLYBY ?????

== “i am NOT #4″ but i will say DITTO on that comment !!!!!!!!!!!

== SKIPP

8. flyby says:

Oh I can’t taste anything but the tears rolling from my eyes onto my lip. From laughing so hard!

9. flyby says:

Oh one last thing. They don’t let Amod drivers race Bmods because the Bmods are supposed to be an entry level class! If you can’t run with the big dogs stay on the porch! Dont move down a level and cherry pick!

10. terry houston says:

flyby, its suposed to be a picture bashing is all, keep it simple baybee one sentence or two.

11. Michael Larsen says:

Well guess that does it for me…i was gonna start putting the other car together but i would have to break out the CHERRY PICKER now im just gonna have to find a different way to get the job done. O wait if i bring a Hobby Stock out i guess then i would be a Cherry Picker along with ya Bone….o well i been called worse…..Bone hope you take that Cherry Picking car out there and whip some A$$! But make sure you don’t let anyone FLYBY ya!!!!!

Does that mean Burgtorf isnt AMAZING… because he does double duty very well!!!

Haters = Motivators!!!

HEY FLYBY……DON’T HATE ME……CUZ YA AINT ME!!!!!

“I AM NUMBER FOUR”

14. boom says:

better bring ur A game bone i aint had one of them there chapionship things yet mighty hungry lmao sep 18th on like dokey kong just hope its as close as last week that was freaking awesome

15. nitetrain says:

So was it “potato digging” when ya run that 2 barrel with the “A’s” and ran good?

Ya ever notice haters are like crickets. Crickets make a lot of noise, you hear it but you can’t see them. Then right when you walk by them, they’re all quiet and junk!!

17. fan222g says:

Wow, I just got on here to ask Bone a question why he wasn’t smiling. Then this FLYBY guy, who no one knows is, get’s on here and calls Bone a “Cherry Picker” Now that takes some nuts. Why don’t you show your face or better yet, your name. I don’t recall seeing you behind the wheel of a car out there. From the way you run your mouth, I doubt you could handle a 4 banger!!!! Keep it up Bone, I wouldn’t call it cherry picking in my books!!!!!

18. Qcy Godfather says:

It’s time to tell the reason Dunker isn’t smiling. It’s because he is total shock that the call at The Bullring finally went in his favor for once.

In NASCAR I hear It’s called ratings.