1. (1.) Tony Dunker: Three track titles and a national championship all in the same season? We’re talking Mark Burgtorf territory here.
2. (3.) Michael Long: Michael is obviously in one his grooves. Is another three-win weekend on tap?
3. (2.) Steven DeLonjay: Look who is back on top of the modified points.
4. (4.) Abe Huls: He’s tied the stock car feature win record. Does he break it this week?
5. (8.) Mark Burgtorf: Mark was in the Blonde No. 7 last Sunday. Mark won the feature. A coincidence? We’ll let you decide.
6. (5.) Jared Schlipman: Make it five straight top-five feature finishes.
7. (11.) Justin Reed: Justin promised there would be plenty of ups and downs this season while getting a handle on the new UMP package. He wasn’t kidding.
8. (6.) Tanner Klingele: Tanner was bouncing off more objects last Sunday than the U.S. men’s gymnastics team. And unfortunately, both had the same kind of week.
9. (7.) Jason Perry: The last place Jason wanted to view the the final 10 laps of Sunday’s feature was from the infield.
10. (9.) Dustin Griffin: It all went so wrong so fast.
11. (10.) Dave Wietholder: By Sunday, July will be over, Dave. August has to be better.
12. (17.) Robbie Reed: Great new look for the car, Mr. Reed.
13. (16.) Austin Becerra: You know you’re having a good year when a second-place finish is a disappointment.
14. (20.) Clint Kirkham: Highest ranking ever for the No. 28.
15. (23.) Jake Powers: The Snake is back from sheet-metal purgatory.
16. (18.) Jim Moon: Hopefully, the Moon Man will make Quincy his Sunday night home next season, too.
17. (25.) Joe Bliven: You wuz robbed.
18. (12.) Bobby Anders: Bobby’s sport mod was clocked at 65 mph last Sunday in the County Markey parking lot.
19. (14.) Shawn Deering: Shawn spent way too much time sitting in the stands Sunday night instead of behind the wheel of his modified.
20. (13.) Brian Hoener: Brian’s was not one of the three cars left running at the end of last Sunday’s crashfest.
21. (15.) Brandon Symmonds: Neither was Brandon’s.
22. (21.) Terry Houston: It’s been six shows since the pride of Mount Sterling has won a feature. That might be his longest drought in a stock car.
23. (19.) Denny Woodworth: An uncharacteristic early exit in the late model main event.
24. (22.) Jake Griffin: Jake had the same kind of Sunday night that Tanner Klingele did.
25. (26.) Brad Holtmeyer: Four top-fives in his past five main events. He must be listening to what the old man is telling him.
26. (24.) Matt Bailey: What’s this week off stuff?
28-tie. (29.) Kim Abbott: Looks the stretch run in the sport compacts will be a two-car battle between Kim and Seth Woodruff.
28-tie. (28) Seth Woodruff: Ditto.
28-tie. (29.) Jerry Jansen: Might be time to bring the blue car out of storage, Jerry.
28-tie. (-) Jerry Lierly: Good to see No. 7 back at the Bullring.
28-tie. (-) Michael Larsen: Michael has the heat races figured out, and it appears he’s getting closer on the features.