QR racers in the … umm … Olympics

February 9, 2014 12 Comments

SochiTransformerSo I’m sitting here and watching all the snowboarding, skiing and skating and wondering how some of our dirt-track cowboys from Quincy Raceways would fit into some of the Winter Olympics events. I could see the following:

Tony Dunker: Figure skating. The Villain would take to the ice in one of those skin-tight black outfits — with lots of sequins, of course. And if denied a medal, he would likely duke it out with the Russian judge who gave him too low of a score.

Tony Dunker?

Tony Dunker?

Dustin Griffin: The biathlon. This events involves shooting a gun, and we all know how much the Black Car Superstar likes to hunt.

Denny Woodworth: The late model lawyer would not take part as one of the athletes, but rather a judge.

Dave Wietholder and Michael Long: The two-man bobsled. I’m thinking Dave is probably the stronger of the two, so he could be the guy running alongside and pushing and then hopping in at the last moment. Michael can drive.

Jerry Jansen: The luge. A Chevy luge.

Mark Burgtorf: Short-track speed skating. He’d likely be a 14-time champion.

Terry Houston, Abe Huls, Brandon Savage and ... Dave Moore?

Terry Houston, Abe Huls, Brandon Savage and … Dave Moore?

Terry Houston, Abe Huls, Brandon Savage and Dave Moore: Four-man bobsled. If the sled needed to lose some weight midway through the run the other three could toss Dave over the side.

Austen Becerra and Kim Abbott: Pairs figure skating. Austen would come on strong in the second half of the season, errr …, program.

Steven DeLonjay: Half-pipe snowboard. You have to hit your marks, and no one does that better than young Mr. DeLonjay.

Keith Pratt, Kenny Pratt, Jared Schlipman, Terry Schlipman, Chuck Ancell, Tanner Klingele: Hockey. Kenny Pratt could be the goalie, with Terry Schlipman and Keith Pratt serving as enforcers.

Pat Dunker: Ice dancing. He says he has all the moves, plus great hair.

1. Kenny Pratt says:

SKIPP IN A TOO -TOO…..NOW THATS DANG FUNNY RIGHT THERE…….

KP SR
    YEP YOU HAVE MY###

2. Kenny D says:

Stevie Snow – Skating judge. Cause you can do that from the comfort of a comfy rink-side box.

3. Dave Moore says:

And Stevie Dirt could check out all the eating joints. I’m really not over weight I’m just to short for my weight.

4. Randy Rigg says:

Steve I am concerned about you being off your meds instead of Dave after this Blog!

Dear Randy

5. KENNY PRATT says:

STEVIE, IF YA NEED A FIX WE HAVE 55 GALLONGS OF METHANOL AT THE SHOP, IF THAT DON’T WORK WE CAN GRIND AN OLD TIRE FOR THE ADDITIONAL AROMA. AFTER THAT IF YOU MISS THE TRACK BURGERS I’LL TAKE YA TO MENDON’S SOUTH SIDE FOR LUNCH.

KP SR

6. Fordracer06 says:

Wait! I have to get back in my chair from laughing so hard. Chevy luge. Thank God there is no such thing. It would fall apart before the end of a run. Hard to win gold when your equipment falls apart. Stevie, have you been taking Dave’s meds?

7. Qcy Godfather says:

You really get paid for writing this garbage? After this one hope your wife has a good job or you will be starving in short order.

8. Terry Houston says:

Godfather, this blog needs a like button

But Terry, then no one would like the Godfather.

HECK YEA DIRTY STEVE, DONT THINK I CANT CUT SOME ICE. THAT RACE TRACK AT 8000 BROADWAY IS ALSO THE SAME ADDRESS I SPENT MY TEENAGE YEARS…BUT AT THE RINK

YEA I WAS FAST THEN TOO…..

#3

CALL KENNY……IM BUSY

11. Randy Rigg says:

I sorry Steve about saying something about your Meds. Shortly after reading this Blog I had to start taking Meds!

Steve Dave and Randy hope Drone is watch our Meds!

12. b says:

Man nobody can have any laughs Steve, I think Abe would be in the front of the bobsled cus he is a wheelman and not sure about his running ability. I would take up the rear because we would hate to leave the FORDS behind. Of course our chant would be, WE FAST, WE CHEVY AND LETS GO TEAM RAGE!!!