Every so often it’s fun to look back in Quincy Raceways history to see what we remember, or at least think we remember. This is one of those times. Have fun:
2. What was the number of Steve Fraise’s late model during his days of dominance at the Bullring?
3. Who was the track’s first late model champion?
4. When the modifieds went to one division in 2006, who won the track title that year?
5. When Steven DeLonjay won his first two UMP modified track championships in 2011 and 2012, who finished second in the points each season?
7. What two members of a famous Quincy Raceways racing family are pictured with trophies at the right?
8. Only three hobby stock drivers won 16 or more total races in a season. Two of them were Steve Carlin and Eddie Dieker. Who is the third?
9. Who was the only driver to win a late model track title between 1992-2003 not named Mark Burgtorf?
10. Who was the track flagman before current waver Chris Miller?
1. Terry Gallaher, 2. No. 45, 3. Larry Pipes, 4. Robbie Reed, 5. Jared Schlipman, 6. Jeff Mueller and Chris Wibbell, 7. Virgil and Dale Hatfield, 8. Jake Powers (2012), 9. Brent Slocum (2002), 10. Steve “The Postman” Blickhan.