TEAMFOURBOSS “won” the 2012 crown, but was unseated in 2013 by DRONE, who has been surprisingly quiet in recent weeks. DRONEe admitted in a post this week he had been spending too much time watching The Blonde Girls.
What could hurt TEAMFOURBOSS’s bid for a championship is that his longtime nemesis, flyby, has apparently disappeared off the face of the dirt-track earth. Will another rival emerge? Stay tuned …
2014 BLOG CONTRIBUTOR RANKINGS
(first of three)
1. TEAMFOURBOSS: He’s been a little quiet lately, but his overall body of work remains above reproach. He’s obviously looking to regain the title he owned in 2012.
2. DRONE: Once the season truly gets underway I look for the 2013 champ to shift into second gear.
3. Kenny D: The first-year track manager likes to get in the middle of these verbal mud-wrestling sessions.
4. Dirt Wizard: No one has stirred up trouble in recent months like The Wiz.
5. SKIPP: No. 3 in our programs, No. 1 in our hearts.
6. GMF: She’s back in full force, looking to make a run at the title she and JAF won in 2010.
7. Fordracer06: Always chimes in on the important issues, or to take a jab at the GM guys.
8. zero: He offers some of most thought-out, extensive posts we receive.
9. LK: She’s ba-a-a-ack.
10. chuck ancell: For this week’s gold medal comment alone, chuck deserves a spot in the rankings.
2013: DRONE (International man of mystery)
2012: TEAMFOURBOSS (Tony Dunker)
2011: SKIPP (Pat Dunker)
2010: THE BLONDE GIRLS (just a fan and GMF, Lori Klusman and Lisa Campen)
FINAL 2013 RANKINGS
4. craig courty
8. Kenny D
9. Dave Moore