1. Denny Woodworth: Denny is one of just five drivers in all classes to have not missed a feature lap this season.
2. Mark Burgtorf: And Mark is another.
3. Steven DeLonjay: Steven not only has a semi-comfortable modified points lead, but has earned the series’ most second-half points in each of the last four seasons. Yep, I’d say he’s definitely the guy to beat.
4. Michael Long: I kept looking for the “18L” car on the track all Sunday night.
5. Dave Wietholder: Dave’s four second-place feature finishes this season give him a modified-high 27 runner-up finishes since we started keeping track of such things in 2008. Steven DeLonjay (22) is next, followed by Jared Schlipman (12)., Michael Long (9), Shawn Deering (7) and Justin Reed (7).
6. Tony Dunker: It was all about going to the all-black car, eh? Kind of fitting for the ringleader of the sport mod Group of Death.
7. Bobby Anders: Ol’ Bad Attitude has not finished outside the top four since May 25.
8. Austen Becerra: The Mighty Becerra has a legitimate shot at the modern era track record for features won, which belongs to Michael Long, who racked up 16 in 2007.
9. Robbie Reed: Robbie’s best overall season since 2007, when he finished fourth in points?
10. Abe Huls: Abe’s lowest finish over the past four shows is third. second half pts
11. Tanner Klingele: Do you have that sense once Tanner gets his first checkered flag it will be like a tsunami of victories that follows?
12. Ricky Frankel: Hopefully, we see Ricky back in action Sunday night.
13. Jason Perry: A track title may be out of the question for Jason after those missed weeks, but he has the opportunity to liven things up for the contenders in the second half of the season.
14. Joey Gower: Joey is the second-leading money-winner in the sport mods at $1,620, trailing only Tony Dunker ($1,850).
15. Aaron Brocksieck: Aaron leads all sport mod drivers in feature laps led with 48.
16. Keith Pratt: The Kool Kat could realistically finish as high as third in the points.
17. Jim Lynch: Jim has six top-three finishes in nine stock-car features.
18. Brad Holtmeyer: After that June 15 feature victory, young Mr. Holtmeyer has finished seventh two straight shows.
19. Brandon Savage: A feud with Jake the Snake brewing?
20. Shawn Deering: It’s been awhile since Shawn was in the top 20. Welcome back!
21. Justin Reed: … and the climb back up the rankings begins.
22. Beau Taylor: The first 16 laps of that stock feature were simply Beau-dacious.
23. Jake Powers: The Snake was getting a little feisty after that Sunday night mishap.
24. Shane Lewis: Shane was MIA on Sunday evening.
25. Terry Houston: Terry’s top finish was a second back on May 11.
26. Jared Schlipman: I knew it had been a rough Sunday night for Li’l Schlip when I looked to the left in the press box and there he was watching the feature action.
27. Brandon Lambert: Back-to-back runner-up feature finishes.
28. Jerry Jansen: How close is the new car, Jerry?
29. Kim Abbott: Kim was not talkative in that post-feature interview Sunday night.
30. Bryce Baker: The solid season continues.