1. Michael Long: Michael has led more feature laps (125) than any other driver in any other weekly series at the track.
2. Steven DeLonjay: Only sport compact ace Austen Becerra (15) has more overall races than Steven (13).
3. Denny Woodworth: There has been no driver even close to Denny’s consistency this season. I guess that’s why he is beginning to pull away in the points race.
4. Tony Dunker: If Tony were a quarterback he would be a Peyton Manning or John Elway — the king of the fourth-quarter comeback. He’s won won four features and led just 20 laps all season. That’s like winning four games with rallies in the final two minutes.
5. Austen Becerra: Without any additions or rainouts to the remaining Quincy Raceways schedule, the sport compacts will run five more times. That means if Austen runs the table with feature victories he would wind up with 15. That would tie him for the second-most main event wins in the modern era, trailing only Michael Long (16) in 2007.
6. Dave Wietholder: OK, so it’s time to start a new streak. (And since I never thought Dave would miss a night of racing, I have to try and figure out who now has the longest ironman streak going.)
7. Tanner Klingele: Tanner trails only Tony Dunker (157-156) in second-half points.
8. Mark Burgtorf: Mark and the rest of the late models get a week off to regroup before the stretch run.
9. Abe Huls: Abe has Brandon Savage breathing down his neck in the stock car division — and these rankings.
10. Brandon Savage: Brandon has 10 overall victories, one of just four drivers at the track who are in double figures. Austen Becerra (15), Steven DeLonjay (13) and Michael Long (10) are the others.
11. Jason Perry: That was one wicked hit on the front stretch Sunday night.
12. Craig Spegal: Most improved driver in the modified series?
13. Ricky Frankel: Ricky’s still a solid bet to finish third in late model points. That would be two spots higher than a year ago.
14. Brad Holtmeyer: Brad’s one of four drivers with two or more feature wins among the sport mods.
15. Keith Pratt: It was about this time a year ago that Keith started his fast and furious finish to the 2013 season.
16. Bobby Anders: As strange as this may seem, Bobby has not led a feature since May 25.
17. Joey Gower: … and Joey has not led a feature since June 1.
18. Terry Houston: When Terry won the July 27 feature he became the sixth different stock car driver to collect a checkered flag this season.
19. Brandon Lambert: Most improved driver in the sport compact class?
20. Shawn Deering: Shawn is rally 40 years old?
21. Beau Taylor: … and before the season’s over, I think Beau will be No. 7.
22. Brandon Lennox: Ouch, that DQ hurt.
23. Kim Abbott: Congrats to Kim’s pop for that rapid trip home and back on Sunday night.
24. Jake Powers: Don’t even think about asking The Snake how Sunday night went.
25. Clint Kirkham: Clint’s fourth-place feature finish in Sunday’s late model feature was his top showing of the season.
26. Justin Reed: Watch out for that tire, bud.
27. Gordy Gundaker: He should return the next time the late models are in action.
28. Craig Bangert: He hasn’t had a bad outing since his return to the sport compacts.
29. Nathan Hayes: Only Brandon Savage has led more stock-car feature laps.
30. Jerry Jansen: Right now, if Jerry didn’t have bad luck he’d have no luck at all.