1. Michael Long: How close would that modified points race be if Michael had not missed one points week?
2. Steven DeLonjay: A year ago, Steven led 254 feature laps. So far this seaason he has been in front 73.
3. Denny Woodworth: Denny has not finished outside the top five in a feature since May 11.
4. Tony Dunker: Tony and Pat are planning King of the Bullring II. We’ll have the details soon.
5. Mark Burgtorf: Mark’s feature win from his No. 2 starting position on Sunday means seven of the 11 late model feature winners this season have come from the first row. Three more have come from the second row.
6. Brandon Savage: He’s the hottest driver at the track right now. He’s won three straight features. No other driver has more than one. Savage has also now led 67 feature laps, almost double No. 2 on that list (Nathan Hayes, 37).
7. Abe Huls: Four of the six stock car titles have been decided by 12 points or less, including three by five or less. This year’s battle between Honest Abe and Brandon Savage will probably be another.
8. Austen Becerra: Austen needs four more victories (heats and/or features) to become the seventh driver in the track’s modern era — since 1999 — to reach 20 overall wins in a season. He would be the first four-cylinder driver to manage the feat.
9. Jason Perry: Jason leads late model drivers in overall victories (6).
10. Joey Gower: Joey’s feature win Sunday was his first since June 1 after had won three of the first six sport mod main events of the season.
11. Tanner Klingele: One more victory in a heat or feature and Tanner will have doubled his 2013 win total of four.
12. Bobby Anders: Awesome-looking new car.
13. Dave Wietholder: Hopefully, Dave will be able to climb back into that No. 05 before the season ends. If not, just use the offseason to get healthy for 2015.
14. Shawn Deering: Shawn leads the modified series in imporvement points, the number of positions a driver improves his starting position in a feature.
15. Terry Houston: Terry is third in second-half stock car points with 179, trailing only Brandon Savage (188) and Abe Huls (186).
16. Justin Reed: Incredibly, Justincredible has not led a feature lap since May 11.
17. Brad Holtmeyer: Brad hasn’t led a feature lap since June 15.
18. Gordy Gundaker: I hope Gordy is a regular from the first week on in 2015. Of course, the QU baseball season might have something to do with that.
19. Ricky Frankel: Are we going to see “33A” and a “33B” cars?
20. Craig Spegal: Craig was one the MIA drivers Sunday.
21. Keith Pratt: Those Jacksonville walls can be rather nasty.
22. Kim Abbott: We need to add Kim to the list of most improved drivers for 2014.
23. Clint Kirkham: Sunday marked the one-year anniversary of the famous DQ.
24. Jared Schlipman: Li’l Schlip’s got four weeks left to get that first modified feature win since May 27, 2012.
25. Brandon Lennox: Hey, at least the sticker was in place this week.
26. Jerry Jansen: The ole car looked pretty stout, Jerry.
27. Adam Birck: Good to see Adam back running up front.
28. Jake Powers: Jake’s car has taken a worse beating this summer than Sam Bradford.
29. Brandon Lambert: Not every Sunday night can be a success.
30. Seith Woodruff: Here’s another driver we want to see full-time in 2015.